Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Makeover : "Vintage Floral"



Hi, My lovely friends ♥, how are you today ? Great ?! . WOW ! nice to know it ! (sotoy) haha. so, tommorow is Lebaran right ? but seriously this look has not connection with "lebaran" hehe. BUT ! maybe you can wear this look tommorow to see your family. quite simple and natural :). The makeover was so fun ^^ let picture explain about everything HAHA !

left : BEFORE right : AFTER

SNAPSHOT

seriously she so mature. love her ♥


with another costume haha !

fact : She's so petite


LOVE HER PUMPS !!

nice smile besties :)
 Product I used :
  • Maybelline BB Cream
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth powder
  • Nonna e/s pallete
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth blush
  • Inez Liquid Eyeliner
  • Revlon Lipstick
  • Maybelline Lip Gloss 
  • Lancome Bronze
sorry I forget about the shade :(

hehe, I'm not a makeup artist or pro but I do love makeup. Makeup is so F.U.N ! :). Thank you Jessica for being my models. maybe you can follow her twitter @jesicamartha  and her blog A Sucre life  hehe

so, Happy Idul Adha and God bless :)


see ya <3


SUPPORT BY : FOLLOWING AND COMMENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment