so I got : Beauty Sponge (contour shape) , Lid Colour Brush, Smokey Brush.
Masami Shouko is from Kay collection group. I think this is cheap brush but works very nice like a pro brush. also the brush is extremely fluffy and gentle ! you can see this product at store like Stars Department Store, Sogo, or something like that. for the price is average from 20.000 - 100.000. super cheap !
Get close to the brush first.
First row is : Blending brush ; Second : Lid colour brush
Blending Brush / Smokey Brush :
- Very nice for monolid eyes because the size is not too big or small.
- Synthetic Fiber Brush
- Price : Rp 25.000
- It's good for bring out the colour.
- Have a flat, fat brush. it's fit for monolids eyes.
- Can you see the damaged spot ? I think this brushes are not handmade...
- Price : Rp 22.000
|sorry for those dirty spot|
Blending Sponge :
- works really nice for blending foundation (I used this for apply BB Cream)
- but, usually the foundation or cream is stick on the sponge. :(
- Tips : you need to wet the sponges first before you use this to blend your foundation
- Price : Rp 18.000 (nice deal)
|for Lid Colour Brush / C Brush.|
Used this brush for bring the colour to your lids. Focusing apply just on the lid area.
|Smokey Brush / Blending Brush|
Used this brush for your outer eyes. for bring out the eyeshadow into a cat eye shape or just soften the color of your eyeshadow.
Haha ! sorry for my English. I knew, I need to fix it. okay so the point.
- Easy to find
- Nice for beginners
- So fluffy !
- Dove wand. so it's made the brush looks so "pro" HAHA !
- The shape of brushes are not perfect.
- The fiber are so easy to fall out !! oh my God !
- When you wash the brushes the fiber easily fall out and so annoying
Repurchase ? absolutely yes !
so, That's it :). I hope you can understand my lame explanation. God Bless you :D
see ya <3
Please Support me by Leave a comment or follow my blog :D