Friday, June 22, 2012

The Golden Dust [Video]

HAAY ! Are you missing me ? "NOOO!! HUUUW"
...
Haha okay, Today I'm gonna show you how to achieve a party looks that suite for your young wild and free soul. This looks is quite fun with a touch of glitters that can make your eyes looks sparkling at Flash Photography. Everybody will say "where you get that looks ?!" (LOL) and don't forget to say "just visited blushoff.blogspot.com" HUAHAHHA ! just kidding :P.


This video I made for PAC Party Competition ! BRO !! I'm a finalist broo.. YEAII. so happy, I was shocked when I look their fan page. My "Touch Of Midas" went to their favorite page. Actually, I really want to be a finalist at photo competition because I need a new camera. And If I win the Photo competition I will get a Digital CAM!. But, I still want a Grand Prize at Video Competition which is a Beauty Case with a products inside. Because I really adore with PAC Products and I will study at their Makeup School. WHY NOT ! If I get my kit before I start. HEHE ! Just wishing and hopefully will become true.


STOP saying but,because,and blablabla. here's my video :* hopefully you like it. I trying Vegas Pro what do you think about the quality? 

Please WATCH IN HD for better quality and more detail.










What do you think about this video guys ? 
Any way Big thanks for my BFF and GF. Mandy and Jessica :) @mandymorre @jesicamartha
Love you guys :*



Thank you see you at the next post which is ETUDE HOUSE EVENT for korean makeup tips. ;)

see ya<3

14 comments:

  1. congrat marshaa ^^ suka sama videomu :)
    videonya ga monoton
    salam dari misskattie.com (inget ga?? yg td ketemu)
    hehhee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai, Iya aku inget :) makasih ya ci :D seneng deh kalo ada yang suka ^^

      Delete
  2. whaa I like your vlog! I've been thinking about making one too, but...yea. dunno, I'm not sure bout it though >.<
    btw I'd like to invite you to join LUVIEW COSMETICS GIVEAWAY , thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stop think about it and just making it. Worth to try kok :D practice make it perfect. Thank you for liking this video XD. sure I will join it :D

      Delete
  3. Hi,,, gmn si caranya pics kita yang ada di blog ga bs di copy paste??
    contoH: pas di fotonya kita klik kanan ga bs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai :), sorry ya sef secha aku udah lama itu settingnya jdi lupa ^^

      Delete
  4. bagus sha vid nya.. sini makeup in gw jugaa.. hihihi.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayuk sini, entar rumahnya di berantakin yah sama aku. kayak yang di behind the scenes nya HUAHAHAH !. siap meluncur ke sektor 1 hahaha

      Delete
  5. omg such a lovely makeup! <3 :)
    keren ;p hehe
    http://clrland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice video marsha!!
    konsepnya oke dan gambarnya bagus ^^
    keep it going :)


    salam kenal,
    Monic
    http://monicutez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai monic :) Thank you XD iya aku bakalan usaha bikin video yang lebih bagus. hehe

      Delete
  7. NICE MAKEUP AND VIDEO mar :)
    bgs bgt makeup nya,ga to much and simple,cantikkkk :)

    im follow u now dear...nice blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D iya sengaja aku bikin yang simple tapi tetep keliatan wah. makasih ya :D

      Delete