Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Monthly BOX by Papuros [Sponsored]

HELLO! It's December now ! that's mean Holiday season month yeai and of course my monthly box that giving every month by Papuros shop will delivered into my home sweet home. And yeah ! It's already came to my house 2 days ago, I was doing my facial mask and relaxed while watching some TV show then a lovely JNE man calling me with love. Yeah, I come out from my house wearing white mask on my face. I think he a little bit fright with me and decided to help me sign the confirmation. LOL..

Actually I make a video of it, and I loss my confident to publish on this blog. Because I think the video is too bad quality and doesn't make any point. But, I still keep it on my youtube channel. You can go to my channel by click youtube logo at upper right corner on this blog.

sorry once again! I need to improve my skill even better. yeah, I still learning :)


Products to review (December):
1.Nature Republic Hydrogel Lip Patch
2.Nature Republic Magic Remover
3.Too cool for School Creamy Glow Pen
4.Too Cool For School Play Cheek Angel Blusher

Stay tune and once again Thank you to Papuros Shop to supporting Blush Off

Here's Papuros Shop Facebook and twitter.


Get 10 % dengan menunjukan code : BLUSHOFF for any items
Skin food, Innisfree, Faceshop, Etude House,Too cool for school, Skin79



No comments:

Post a Comment