Tuesday, January 1, 2013

[Video] Easy & Fast Smokey Eyes "Must Have RED"

HAPPY NEW YEAR! to opening this new year (...) 2013. I make a video how to Easy and fast smokey eyes. Perfect for party or even night out with stunning red lips. So please enjoy :D





CLICK READ MORE TO SEE VIDEO




Picture



This year I want something different and bold with my look. Previous year I rather go with natural makeup, avoid any bright lipstick. So this year should be different, I want smokey eyes but still easy to wear and Red Lipstick.

Red lipstick, is a must have lipstick shade for all woman. My first time ever wearing lipstick was at kindergarten for performing traditional dance. I still remember how my teacher put me a bright red lipstick, and it's makes me confident and also shy shy (I was still a kid man!).

Smokey Eyes, well every girl that I know and want to start wearing a makeup. First look They want to achieve or learn must be black smokey eyes. Black looking edgy and some girls believe it can larger your eyes. Yes it can, but if you put it too much and wrong it can shrink your eyes shape to become smaller (sipit) believe it or not.

What are your 2013 makeup/looks resolution ? That's my resolution for this year 2013. Tell me by leave a comment bellow.

Anyway, I found IBB Make a makeup challenge so I want to put this look for this month makeup challenge called "Must Have Red".Since this challenge sponsored by my favorite makeup brand (If you go to label section you can see this brand have bigger size than another. LOL) so here's the look :).


Products Mentioned

Eyes


Face 
Revlon Correcting Face Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Light Beige)
Lancome Teint Miracle Translucent Powder #1


Lips
Jordana Kohl Kajal Lip Liner (RED)
PRE ORDER https://www.facebook.com/zaturashop?ref=ts
** Mention Blush Off and this video for Discount **

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Midnight Cowboy 


PICTURE SPAM !




see ya  <3

8 comments:

  1. marsha imut2 deehhh hihi good luck bwt muc januari ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku engga imut kak nisaaa. Hehe makasih yah kak 😊

      Delete
  2. Hey! I nominated you on Liebster Award! Check out my post and answers the questions ;)
    http://yozellynj.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marshaa..Aku baru merhatiin kalo kamu tuh punya bibir sekseh yaaa :p
    Cantik!! Semoga menang ya sayang <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD aaa! bibir ku hanya tebal bukan seksi hihi. Makasih ci ^^. yg penting ikut berpartisipasinya :D

      Delete