Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Blush
Hi, My lovely friends ♥. Today review is "Maybelline Clear Smooth
Shine Free Blush" . yeah I know another Maybelline product huh ? LOL
just like what I said "I'm Maybelline Junkies".
I got this blush at Maybelline counter as always at Star Department Store Summarecon Mall Serpong. Here's the product
I know the packaging is so silly for a blush like this. price Rp 40.000 / 4$. so cheap right ?. But where's the brush ?
The Packaging said
Actually, They have 4 shades for this blush. But I prefer to choose "Fresh Coral" than another. I do the swatch at Maybeline Counter :P hahaha ! the SPG was looking me liked I wanna stole they product haha ! I don't care :P.
It's available Fresh Rose,Fresh Apricot,Fresh Coral,and Fresh Berry. I prefer choose Fresh Coral because it's matte without any shimmering. Fresh Rose and Fresh Apricot had a shimmering effect and I don't like it :(. huhu, But i wanna try the Fresh Rose which is have a nice shy shy pink ! LOL.
Fresh Apricot more like orange blush, Fresh berry the pigmentation is very strong and I don't really like it...
- If this is the first time you choose your own blush. Do a swatch on back of your hand, because the color on the packaging and on your skin are different.
- Try to use natural blush on. Try don't choose cool color , and try to choose warm and soft color on your skin.
- Smile when you applying. and find your "apple" :D and blush lightly on your apples cheek.
- For Blush brush. Flat brush are the best brush to applying Blush on :). Or, some of brand has a Blush brush like M.A.C,Bobbi Brown, E.t.c. but in my chase i don't any expensive brush like that ^^.
- Find where is you should apply your Blush On. How ? with this picture
- Cheap . extremely cheap.
- Nice Pigmented
- Easy to find
- Have a lot of shade
- Excellent power staying.
- Easy to blend. ( you can control how the "pink" should be)
- Silly Packaging
- Where's the brush ?
- We need more shade