Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Blush

September 01, 2011

Hi, My lovely friends ♥. Today review is "Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Blush" . yeah I know another Maybelline product huh ? LOL just like what I said "I'm Maybelline Junkies".
I got this blush at Maybelline counter as always at Star Department Store Summarecon Mall Serpong. Here's the product


I know the packaging is so silly for a blush like this. price Rp 40.000 / 4$. so cheap right ?. But where's the brush ?


The Packaging said
"Silky Texture,Dermatologist,Tested,Non-Comedogenic.Fragrance free.Oil Free"

okay, I adore with "Non-comedogenic, Fragrance free, and Oil Free". I don't care with the silky texture because i can't see it. 


Swatches 



Actually, They have 4 shades for this blush. But I prefer to choose "Fresh Coral" than another. I do the swatch at Maybeline Counter :P hahaha ! the SPG was looking me liked I wanna stole they product haha ! I don't care :P.

It's available Fresh Rose,Fresh Apricot,Fresh Coral,and Fresh Berry. I prefer choose Fresh Coral because it's matte without any shimmering. Fresh Rose and Fresh Apricot had a shimmering effect and I don't like it :(. huhu, But i wanna try the Fresh Rose which is have a nice shy shy pink ! LOL.

Fresh Apricot more like orange blush, Fresh berry the pigmentation is very strong and I don't really like it...
 

Tips to use blush on :
  1. If this is the first time you choose your own blush. Do a swatch on back of your hand, because the color on the packaging and on your skin are different. 
  2. Try to use natural blush on. Try don't choose cool color , and try to choose warm and soft color on your skin.
  3. Smile when you applying. and find your "apple" :D and blush lightly on your apples cheek.
  4. For Blush brush. Flat brush are the best brush to applying Blush on :). Or, some of brand has a Blush brush like M.A.C,Bobbi Brown, E.t.c. but in my chase i don't any expensive brush like that ^^.
  5. Find where is you should apply your Blush On. How ? with this picture
Back To Maybelline Blush On.

Review :
  1. Cheap . extremely cheap.
  2. Nice Pigmented
  3. Easy to find
  4. Have a lot of shade
  5. Excellent power staying.
  6. Easy to blend. ( you can control how the "pink" should be)

Dislike :
  1. Silly Packaging 
  2. Where's the brush ? 
  3. We need more shade  
LOL, I'm just kidding. I love this blush I used this everyday now.
Rating : 4.5 / 5 (No products are perfect)
Repurchase : Yep, I wanna try Fresh rose and forget about the shimmer thing. 

there you go, if you have any question feel free to ask me :) God Bless you.

see ya <3





SUPPORT ME WITH LOVE BY : FOLLOWING AND COMMENT :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments