Lee Hyori Inspired Make Up

August 17, 2013


PLEASE CLICK  READ MORE!




Hello everyone, yeah I know this post gonna be different (maybe). I will post a lots of selca LOL! cause this post I made to join MUC (Make Up Challange) by IBB. Once I already tried to join this contest but fail and this time I want to join again because the theme quite fun and challenging for me haha! Honestly I'm not a big fan of Kpop, but I do adore how Korean woman really treat and maintain their body from head to toe AND! I curios how they (K-Pop star) keep their hair neat during the live show with that powerfull dance move. (well, I was a dancer and I know how my hair transfer into 'sapu ijuk lepek' after finish the routine) LOL!

My inspiration is Lee Hyori. Why ? She is beautiful, sexy, sensational and different. Not like the other Kpop star I think her style quite different, tanning skin, bold eyes, bold lips, WOGH! I'm in love with her. I already like her since her U-Go-Girl, ChittyChitty BangBang, and now Miss Korea, Bad Girls, etc. One more point why people need to love this girl haha! Her Smile eyes ! I always want that eyes when I smile... Reality my face looks so chubby and stupid if I smile like her ._.

So I will showing up all my selca haha! Please bare with my expression, I really tried hard to achieve Hyori's sensual attractive eyes ... Haha ! so please enjoy :).












and of course all beauty bloggers know about this part ! LOL

Really fun create her looks such a challenge for me to achieve bold eyes and lips together without looking like a drag queen LOL! I hope Hyori's style also give you the inspiration :D. Good luck to whoever join this challenge !

If you want to know more about Hyori maybe this videos will help you ;) enjoy.
And yeah I tried to achieve her makeup at Miss Korea MV Concept





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. yuhuuuu aku jg suka bgt makeupnya di miss korea sm bad girls.. mmg cakep bgt ya dia sha..
    bibirmu warnanya bagusss :D
    good luck yaaa..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyah dia makeupnya keren-keren engga mainstream >.< demen aku liatnya. hehe iya itu perpaduan eyeshadow, eyeliner, sama lipstick mauve gitu ._. cucok abis bibir aku HAHAHA! Thank you ci rini XD

      Delete
  2. ku suka lagunya lee hyori yg ini ^^ nice makeup, paling suka warna bibirnya. good luck ^^

    Invite you to enter my giveaway
    Lotus Blossom Design Giveaway Win $50 gift card
    Hope you will join :) Thank you!

    New post:
    Black and White - Kpop Girl's Day Expection
    Koleksi Terbaru Luch Luch Craft - Gantungan Binatang Lucu

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
    www.tokoluchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete