[VIDEO] My Everyday Makeup Tutorial + Tips back to school

September 19, 2012


This video I made for "celebrating" my brand new chapter of my life. It's college, university. Life as a freshman is about do something new, different, wild n' out from you comfortable zone. SO YEAH! Just watch this guys !!

Actually, I already recorded this video 2 times more but it's still not working. And finally after I got my new Camera I made this video again. I hope you can bare with the quality of my new camera and how I edit this video. I know I put too much captions, because I think my "overvoice" is so annoying so I choose to still keep my old editing style.

Products Mentioned :
face
Hada Labo Face Wash Gokujyun
Nivea Visage Toner
Belif The aqua herb cream/bomb
Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream (15gr) from  http://www.thezaturashop.com/en/
PAC Two way cake Powder (Ocher)
Maybelline Clear smooth blush (Fresh Rose)

eyes
Aubeau Eyeprimer
Nonna Romantic eyeshadow Pallete
Maybelline Eyestudio liquid liner
Maybelline master line pencil eyeliner
PAC Pencil makeup ( brown )
Maybelline unstoppable mascara (smudgeproof)

lips
Maybelline baby lips
PAC Lips Pallet (Sweetie Pink)

tools
Masami Shoku Brushes

if you have any question please just please let me know. by put a comment below :). Love you guys, and have a nice day :*


see ya<3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Bagus sha qualitynya~ Ini pake kamera apa? ^___^ v voice over ga annoying koq.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wuih akhirnya video aku engga blur hehe :). menurut aku annoying ci , suaranya jadi sok cute gitu ._. , pake kamera dari menang rohto xD haha Sony gitu

      Delete
  2. cielaaahh yg dapet camera. hihiyyy ^^
    eh aku suka deh sama alis mu, udah straight dari sononya yah..


    Monic
    http://monicutez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :) thanks to god and Rohto hehe. Iya itu udah bawaan dari lahir :) tapi ini lagi jelek soalnya di cukur sama MUA gitu jadi tipis banget aku engga gitu suka :(

      Delete
  3. nice look ^^
    aku juga pake Maybelline Line Allure Eyeliner nya ^^

    check out blog aku ya~
    playfunwithbeautyandfood.blogspot.com

    follow each other yuk ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah.. Gimana performa nya di mata kamu ? Boleh sharing di sini juga loh ^^

      Delete
    2. nanti dipake buat fotd ya~
      I'll share here soon babe,,

      btw aku dah follow darl,, kindly follow me back please o^^o

      Delete
    3. yeah boleh :) di share ajah linknya disini :D

      Delete
  4. Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.
    Also visit my weblog ; yachtzubehor

    ReplyDelete