Get Ready With Me Video : Healthy Face Movement

July 11, 2013

Hey! maybe some of you already know what is Healthy Face Movement. Yeap! Healthy Face Movement is a campaign made by Etude House Indonesia. So here's my entry to join their campaign using BB & CC cream that I got from their event. I hope you enjoy while watching my video.



I trying so hard on editing to make it as simple likes Get It beauty Self Video. LOL

How to join the campaign ? Simply made a video just like what I made and posting it on your media social such as Facebook and Twitter of Etude House Indonesia. OR ! if you too shy uploading your video on Etude House's Indonesia just email it to healthyfacemovement.hotmail 

ETUDE HOUSE INDONESIA

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow that looks cool :D
    do we have to use etude house products ??
    oh btw what camera did you use to record this?

    http://alexandragunawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Nope feel free to use any products. I'm using sony digi cam hehe

      Delete